[New Feature] World boss campaign
The most powerful boss throughout the history of COG has finally come on stage. Bahamut, the King of all Good Dragons from Arabic mythology was cursed by his evil sister Tiamat, the Chromatic Dragon and Queen of Evil Dragons. Tiamat bewitched Bahamut with demonizing Dark Magic. Bahamut lost his mind and he actually was going to raid the Masure land. No one knew for sure what Tiamat’s real intention was. But one thing was certain that Masure land would soon face its biggest crisis so far. Brave warriors, it’s high time we defended our homeland and protected our brothers and sisters.
Now let’s get to the instructions of how to access this new feature.
Click the “World Boss” button and enter the corresponding interface.
1. All players are blessed by the Dragon of Earth in the World boss campaign and 98% of their casualties will be resurrected after each battle.
2. The very player who deals the final blow to the world boss will be able to loot an extra mysterious treasure chest from it.
3. Dispatch your most elite heroes and units to the battle and keep in mind that you need always to resupply units to your troops to keep effective fighting capacity.
4. The world boss will raid Masure land at 11:00 a.m and 10:00 pm every day. Players will be able to enter the battlefield 5 minutes before the campaign starts.
5. In World Boss Campaign, if a player leaves the combat in any case including refreshing the page, network disconnection or just clicking the “quit” button, there will be a cool down of 60 seconds for him/her.
Rewards for World Boss Campaign
1. The player who deals the first blow to the world boss will be rewarded with a small amount of Exp, silver and four “Soul of Valhalla”.
2. The player who slays the world boss with a final blow will be rewarded with a large amount of Exp, silver and two “Soul of Valhalla”.
3. The player who ranks first according to the damage dealt to the world boss will be rewarded with a large amount of Exp, silver and five “Soul of Valhalla” as well as a new piece of ninth equipment.
4. The player who ranks second according to the damage dealt to the world boss will be rewarded with a large amount of Exp, silver and four “Soul of Valhalla” as well as a new piece of ninth equipment.
5. The player who ranks third according to the damage dealt to the world boss will be rewarded with a large amount of Exp, silver and two “Soul of Valhalla” as well as a new piece of ninth equipment.
6. All other players who have participated in the world boss campaign will be presented with a certain amount of Exp, silver and one “Soul of Valhalla”.
All the rewards will be distributed directly to players by the end of the world boss campaign. Please reserve enough slots in your inventory. If you haven’t claimed the rewards for world boss campaign due to insufficient slots in the inventory, please click the “World Boss” button on the game interface to claim them.
i hate every feature which has fixed time, 11 am is very bad time slot for me.
please open more slots and restrict players doing only 1 time a day if you want to have more such feature (and also apply to the current feature)
i have suggested to you PRs this long time ago and no one pay an attention to me, i am really unhappy.
Sound very cool.
Lets wait and see
I support the idea to be without fixed time..... just to restrict players to do it once per day
Originally Posted by Potassium
cog:get out non-europe players !!
yes it is what i want, but if they really want to put a time restriction, i would suggest to make more time slots.
Originally Posted by Stefka.Gergova
it is not good for Asian and American players.
Please, this is first feature that is actually good for europian players.
Originally Posted by acoaco
We live already 1 year by waking 3 or 4am to join AW.
If we can arrange our schedule in all features for one year at least American and Asian players can arrange their schedule for one feature.
All other features are good for American and Asian players and terrible for europian.
Last edited by KnightOfOrder; 11-29-2012 at 05:41.
"a new piece of ninth equipment." what s this?
the problem is it should not have such feature.
Originally Posted by KnightOfOrder
or it should have more time slots, not "it is the first stuff good for european players"
What a name foe world boss if every rpg in the world has that boss name nice originality