Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New Players FAQ

New Players FAQ

1. Q: Cannot join in game, how to solve?
    A: Please check the current network condition. If the network is fluent, you may close the browser, download and install the latest version FALSH plug-in, then you can login game. If you are still unable to properly complete loading process, we suggest you try to replace other browser login or contact game customer service.

2. Q: The first time you played, how to familiar with the game quickly?
    A: We suggest you to complete a start newbie guide quest, according to the arrow tips and operation. If you do that, you will be familiar with the game with the basic operation and most of the game's interface functions.

3. Q: How many currencies in game?
    A:Three:GoldCoupons and Silver, which is corresponding to the three props Shop purchase area.

4. Q: How to build?
    A: Click your race of the main building, and you can view the architecture list. Choose what you want to build in the list, you may click the Mouse Left to release into the open spaces of territory, and it start to build. After waiting for a certain time, the building is completed. Newbie guide task can help you better understand this game, and we suggest you finish it while you just join in the game.

5. Q: How to upgrade building?
    A: You can click the race main building and click “Upgrade" button to upgrade the corresponding building from the building list. You also can click a corresponding building and click the "Upgrade" button to upgrade from the building's corresponding interface.

6. Q: How to get and finish quest?
    A: You can click the "Quest" button from the main interface and choose "Can Receive" paging. This interface will show you which quests you can get in current levels. According to the areas and NPCS name, you can easily find the quest NPC and get them. In addition, the NPCS head you can get quest will display an aureate exclamation point, and when you see aureate question mark you, it is who you can submit quest. Through these, you can tell which quests you can get and which ones you have finished.

7. Q: How to get resources?
    A: Resources will be output by the resource building, and which are collected by you. Each race has 4 resource buildings for collecting corresponding resources. Players can choose each resource building and click "Deplete all" button to collect the 4 resources. Besides each scene has the corresponding resources point which players can collect resource in spare time. Every fixed period will obtain certain resources.

8. Q: How to recruit a hero.
    A: Players can recruit heroes from tavern. Besides the taverns in the 3 races' hkee, the scene “Palace of Gods" which you can go when your level is 30 also has a tavern. If you are not satisfied with the current heroes in the hero list, you can use refresh function. Recruit heroes needn't any props, and system will automatically give a recruit refresh once an hour. Summon Hun and Astrology need the consumption of corresponding props, and after you use, the probability of recruiting the better heroes is higher. Players can get these props from the "Shop".

9. Q: How to promote quickly roles and hero level?
    A: Your role can get higher experience to promote its level by finishing the quest in the game. And some quests will give players hero experience card, which captain can gain a certain amount of experience after players use. With monsters and player combat process, your role and hero will also get a certain amount of experience. After you finish all the quests or you are free, you can use on-hook point in each scene. Every fixed time will give roles and heroes a certain amount of experience, which is the most convenient way to promote your role and heroes' level.

10. Q: How to recruit soldiers?
    A: Players need to build the barracks building first. The kinds of soldiers will increase with the promotion of the building level. With the time increase, the number of soldiers will also increase. Players can check the current soldiers' attribute and recruit any number of soldiers by clicking the "Recruit" button. If you want to rapidly promote the number of soldiers which can be recruited, please click the "Maximize" button and use a "Troop Supply Card”, it can let the quantity of soldiers which can be recruited be full.

11. Q: How to deploy soldiers?
    A:Please click the "Deploy" button in the main interface first. Next choose the type of soldiers for heroes and click the "Okey" button, then the heroes' deploy is finished. After every battle, click the "Auto Add" button to automatically add the number of soldiers when heroes have all their soldiers.

12. Q: When the heroes need battle or defend?
    A: If you need heroes to attack monsters or other players, all your heroes may setting for battle and ensure their soldiers' quantity is maximum. The way of setting: Click the "Hero" button, and set the hero status from defend to battle. Now your heroes can attack anyone. You also can use "All battle" button or "All Defend" button for setting all heroes' status. When other players attack your territory, the alarm will ring. Now you'd better set your all heroes "All Defend" status and max the quantity of soldiers. When the fighting begin, your heroes whose status are defend and quantity of soldiers isn't 0 will join in the battle.

13. Q: How to attack other players' territory?
    A: Please click the "Wild" button, choose which player's territory you want to attack and send out attack order. Please notice if you want to attack others, your heroes' status must be battle and your hero have a certain amount of soldiers. If you sent out attack order, you need 90 seconds to gather your army. And in this time, you can't carry on any other operations except waiting and the interface is locked. After the battle, you will receive a battle report, which you can check the war of income and loss.

14. Q: How to add a friend?
    A: You can use left-click to click player's name in the chat interface and choose the "Add Friends" options. System will send a mail to the player you choose at once. When the player receives the mail and agrees it, the player's name will add to your friend's list, and you can contact him more conveniently.

15. Q: I’m a new player, what to do when other player attack me?
    A: When your level doesn't arrival at 10th, it is a protection for new player. In this time, other players can't attack your territory. When you arrival 10, the protection will automatically disappear, and you must protect you territory by your army.

16. Q: How to transmute props?
    A: When you arrival 10, you can start to transmute props. Click the "Box" design in the inventory interface, and you will enter the transmute interface. Use left-click to choose which you want to transmute, and click the "Transmute" button, then you can start to transmute. It is noticed that transmute needs amount of silvers which you get from quest. Besides the quantity of props which you want to transmute must be equal or greater than three. If you add the props you like, the props you transmute will generate random. But if you add corresponding props according to the synthetic formula from the offical, it must generate regular props.

17. Q: Hero’s potential
    A: Potential decides hero's attribute after hero's level is up. The higher hero's potential is, the more the attribute increases.

It helps me a lot, thanks. Hope "Call of Gods" success!

Useful FAQ, thx so much dude!

Nice FAQ, maybe make this post fixed at the top?

hi all,

i cannot get into the game. i got the key, registered, redeemed the key, entered a character name, and when i proceed to join the game, it starts downloading the game and the progress bar just stays at 0%. what's going on? it is certainly not my internet connection.
    you mentioned a flash plug-in? where can i download it? i dont see any links to it.
    thanx.

Quote Originally Posted by goryo View Post
    hi all,

i cannot get into the game. i got the key, registered, redeemed the key, entered a character name, and when i proceed to join the game, it starts downloading the game and the progress bar just stays at 0%. what's going on? it is certainly not my internet connection.
    you mentioned a flash plug-in? where can i download it? i dont see any links to it.
    thanx.
    Maybe your net is slow. We are sorry about it. And you can refresh your net or choose another browser to join in the game.
    Have a good time.

it is definitely not my connection. however it seems to be this computer. i played the game at home yesterday and the download went fine.
    but on this computer the progress bar just stays at 0%. i tried another browser (internet explorer), and at first it was downloading until it reached 14% and stopped there. this is exactly what happened with my 1st browser (mozilla) - at the very first try it went to 14% and froze there. now whenever i try to enter the game again, it just stays at 0%.
    any idea what is going on? what's so special about 14%?

this happens to me sometimes, stop loading at 14% and stuck there forever.

only sometimes? what did you do to make it work those other times?

how do i get my activation code?can someone tell me?