Thread: Zombie King

Zombie King

I have question about Zombie King. We had it once on our city but unfortunately we lost our city.

If i remember correct there are 10 waves in each lane and all enemies are level 110:

I I I I
    S x x S

I don't remember how boss formation look like and when i try to look on battle report battle just froze before boss.
    My questions are:
    1. What is boss formation?
    2. Are all these formations every time the same so we can put counter formation from start?
    3. Does Zombie Kind drop any good items? In few months we had all bad loot and only one valuable loot and that was astral essence.
    4. Is he final zombie and is there any higher level zombie after him?

Thanks for reply.

Hi, KnightOfOrder, Regarding your questions, we will answer you as follows:
    1 &2, the zombie boss have different formation, there are random when they come. Also we advise you discuss with other alliance in game, they will have more experience with it.
    3. you will get good items with more times you defend your alliance.
    4. There are only 10 waves zombie at present, you will defend your alliance completely successful if you win at the 10th waves zombie.
    Thank you very much for playing game.
    Have a nice day.

Yes, thanks Leo. We menage to beat Zombie King yesterday and rewards are really good. I heard reports like Orange Hero Card II, Destroyer Shoulders, Orange gems.. Zombie King doing very heavy damage and hes got plenty of vitality. He destroyed 18 of our players with almost full bark/tramp setup level 85-103. But for rewards he give it was worth.

we can get any red drops n zombie king?

i heard someone get rhc from zombie king, but yesterday we only got purp items, FPC, and some garbage
    Decae
    S7 Saint

Hi, demoness, The Item drop rate of the zombie king is random, it also can get red dorps, you will get good item with more time you defend your alliance. Thank you for playing our game!

Red hero card, Orange hero card II, Orange drops, Evil Spirit items, red drops that usually drop from Khoi Khoi and Ahriman like Thunder and Temir, orange gems, book of astrology, silver card, force plunder card, purple gems, purple equipment are drops from Zombie King.

Red won't come every time but it is not so rare.

tyyyyyyyyyyy