Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arena Score Problem

Arena Score Problem

Link: http://forum.callofgods.com/showthre...ly-Broken-!!!!

Dear players,
    Recently, we have received reports on using alts to enhance scores in arena on purpose. After checking the data to look for the player's information, we found that there are several accounts intentionally to do it; we will ban those accounts as follows for one week this time:

We want to emphasize that we have the character's data system to check out the character information, so we hope player who is using, or plan to use this kind of action think carefully. We will give the punishment from temporary to permanent ban, not only challenger will be, but also the relate players who was challenged will get into punishment after confirming.

If players found some data unusual, you can contact us. We are hoping to make COG better with all of you. Thanks for your help.

COG TEAM

One question..whats wrong with this player?what he did wrong?
    which rule in CoG did those guys broke?if CoG can show a rule, then fine..any character can attack any other character, any number of times... is that not correct??
    y dont u ban all player that hit other ppl by 20times a day?

Hi, cogss2i, not all the players will be banned. As long as the players who use this kind of action intentionally will be punished.

hi?cog. i love this game ever..even if i don't know how to play this game..

Quote Originally Posted by Benjie.Luay View Post
    hi?cog. i love this game ever..even if i don't know how to play this game..
    Dear player, you can ask for help from other players. They can help you. Hope can help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Hi, cogss2i, not all the players will be banned. As long as the players who use this kind of action intentionally will be punished.
    Hmm..what kind of action u mean? i know this all guys hit the same guy in arena at their top in the list..so whats the problem with that?i dont see anything wrong with that..its not a bug, u can try make 2 character level 20 then u can enter arena..this 2 character will see the same ppl in their list in arena..so? if this ur 2 char hit the same guy for 20 times, u will ban them? and if i see 2 or 3 guy hit me for 20 times in arena at the same time..and i post the screenshot here, will u ban them too??

Quote Originally Posted by cogss2i View Post
    Hmm..what kind of action u mean? i know this all guys hit the same guy in arena at their top in the list..so whats the problem with that?i dont see anything wrong with that..its not a bug, u can try make 2 character level 20 then u can enter arena..this 2 character will see the same ppl in their list in arena..so? if this ur 2 char hit the same guy for 20 times, u will ban them? and if i see 2 or 3 guy hit me for 20 times in arena at the same time..and i post the screenshot here, will u ban them too??
    cogss2i, the player in question was creating alternate character to gain an unfair advantage in the arena by using alts to hit himself/herself over and over to gain an extreme amount of score. That is the issue here.

Quote Originally Posted by Daehawk View Post
    cogss2i, the player in question was creating alternate character to gain an unfair advantage in the arena by using alts to hit himself/herself over and over to gain an extreme amount of score. That is the issue here.
    But the problem is i see that guy in the top of arena didnt online for a month already..so what he gain?and what i know is, no rule that said u cant hit ppl more than 20 times..

Edit: and also that leo said playing many account = strategy..so i dont see anything wrong with that..
    Last edited by cogss2i; 04-28-2012 at 11:26.

Quote Originally Posted by cogss2i View Post
    But the problem is i see that guy in the top of arena didnt online for a month already..so what he gain?and what i know is, no rule that said u cant hit ppl more than 20 times..

Edit: and also that leo said playing many account = strategy..so i dont see anything wrong with that..
    You might want to read the Game Rules.

who ever said someone was hitting 20 times + the issue is with hitting alts look at http://forum.callofgods.com/showthre...183-Game-Rules